Elderly men and especially those suffering from Parkinson’s disease need adaptive footwear that can support their foot health and give them relief from their health conditions. There are plenty of footwear choices available on the market, but most often it is difficult to choose the right one.
So we did some search and compiled a list of best walking shoes, slippers and sandels. Using these footwear items will help patients to promote their foot health and allow them to walk with more confidence.
Outdoor Walking Shoes for Parkinson’s Patients
Here, we have a list of 5 walking shoes from Amazon that are very comfortable, flexible and can easily fit to your feet. These shoes come with anti-slip sole that prevent falls and help you walking with more confident. The shoes are light and easy to put on and are perfect for both outdoor use; long time standing, walking, driving and suitable for any daily occasion.
|Leader Show Men’s Casual Shoes|
– Light, comfortable and stylish look.
– Easy to wear on and take off.
– Honeycomb mesh designed on upper.
– Ideal for daily walking, running or work.
– Available in multiple colors.
|Orthoshoes Diabetic Edema Shoes|
– Breathable wide sneakers.
– Strap adjustable easy On and Off.
– Light and very comfortable.
– Visible air cushion design.
– Available in different colors.
|Avia Strap Food Service Shoes|
– Light, study, and durable.
– Perfect for all outdoor activities.
– Oil and slip resistant rubber sole.
– Removable memory foam sock liner.
– Available in black and white color.
|Youyun Wide Non-Slip Walking Shoes|
– Wide walking shoes.
– wear-resistant non-slip sole.
– Easy to wear on and take off.
– Light, comfortable and good looking.
– Available in black, blue and grey color.
|Dr. Comfort Carter Walking Shoes|
– Light, breathable and durable design.
– Adjustable contact closure.
– Machine washable.
– Features double depth construction.
– Available in different sizes.
Light Breathable Indoor and Outdoor Slippers
Here is a list of house slippers that are super soft, lightweight, easy to care, and breathable. They are made from high-quality foam and most of these slippers are spongy and not easily deformed. They feature easy touch closures and easy to put on. They come with slip-resistant soles, sturdy and waterproof rubber sole. They are best for home use and are available in multiple sizes and colors.
|MAIITRIP Men’s Cozy Foam House Slippers||CLICK HERE|
|LongBay Men’s Warm House Slippers||CLICK HERE|
|LongBay Memory Foam Diabetic Slippers||CLICK HERE|
|Comfortable Memory Foam Slippers||CLICK HERE|
|Hanes Men’s Indoor Outdoor Slipper||CLICK HERE|
|ULTRAIDEAS Cozy Memory Foam Slippers||CLICK HERE|
|Alpine Swiss Yukon Mens Slippers||CLICK HERE|
High-Quality Stretchy Comfortable Socks
Here is a list of 5 ultra-soft fabric socks that provide maximum comfort to your loved one suffering from Parkinson’s. These socks feature stretchy fabric that enhances comfort and accommodates various foot sizes. They come with smooth toe and help you avoid injury and prevent skin irritation. These high-quality socks are machine washable.
|RATIVE Anti Slip Non-Skid Socks||CLICK HERE|
|Daventry Ultra Thick Fluffy Grip Socks||CLICK HERE|
|Doctor’s Choice Neuropathy Socks||CLICK HERE|
|Gripjoy Grip Socks Non Slip Socks||CLICK HERE|
|Yomandamor Bamboo Crew Dress Socks||CLICK HERE|
Affiliate Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, and while it may not cost you anything extra, if you make a purchase through these links, We’ll earn a small commission.