People with late stage of Parkinson’s disease often face postural instability and difficulty walking. The chances of falling and getting hurt increase as the disease reaches its advanced stage. To avoid this, patients are advised to use wheelchairs.
There are plenty of wheelchairs available on the market and sometime it becomes a difficult decision to choose the right one.
Here’s a list of 5 best walkers that will help you to choose the one that suits the best for your loved one suffering from Parkinson’s disease.
1. Medline Excel 2000 Wheelchair
2. Graham-Field Everest and Jennings Traveler L4 Manual Folding Wheelchair
3. Invacare 9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair
4. Revo 360 Slim Daily Living Wheelchair
5. Kanga Adult Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
For more high-quality wheelchairs, please visit our reccommended list by clicking here.
Affiliate Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, and while it may not cost you anything extra, if you make a purchase through these links, We’ll earn a small commission.